The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2009, 11:27 PM   #1
jbristo67
resident oilfield trash

Body man head aches

Well I had a bad day and I just needed to vent a little bit and I don't drink Coors Light. I am supposed to be going to pick up my 67 next weekend 6 months late. To make a long story short I have had to head my body man off from half a$$ing stuff the entire time. It has been a night mare. So I am sitting there thinking about it today and I just get a bad feeling so I text him and told him that if he didnt take the bed off and sand the back of the cab and the head board and put it in primer along with fixing the the hole in the cab floor from the old standard tranny I was going to be really upset. Oh yeah I forget to mention every time I call him he wont answer the phone. He lives in Vernon and I live in Lubbock. So after I send the text he calls me and trips out on me. Well to save the details after a few choice words to each other the call didnt go very well. The call ended with him telling me he was going to push it outside and for me to come get it and bring him the rest of what I owed. I dont think I am going to pay him another red cent what would you guys do???? I have allready paid the guy 900 and was supposed to owe him another 500 when done. I know I broke my own rule to never pay anything until the job was done.

1986 Honda 70 Fourtrax

1991 Chevrolet K5 blazer 2wd

1982 Mastercraft Pro Star 190 Stars and Stripes

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe

2011 Nissan Armada

jbristo67 is offline   Reply With Quote