The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Paint & Bodywork > Detailing

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-30-2009, 10:10 AM   #1
Northern lights

If it bugs you....

For those that live where bugs are a problem, you know how much of a PITA they can be to get off of the front of a vehicle. There are "tar & bug remover" products out there but the best I've found by far is "Spray 9". Spray it on and power wash off and the bugs and all remnants just melt away. I have been useing it for years and have not experienced any adverse affects to chrome or paint. I've even sprayed it on the stacks of my trucks when they were still hot and, the stuff dries on contact buy still works. You can spray it on and wash right away or leave it 'till it dries, doesn't seem to matter. I don't leave it on paint too long, just to be safe. Spray 9 is also excellent for tires and floor mats. Spray it on and power wash off and it makes the black BLACK and the white letters bright white. It won't make them SHINEY like armour-all but makes them nice clean black & white. Same effect you get if you go at your tires with a scouring pad but without the effort.

P.S. I think it says on the bottle that Spray 9 is corrosive so I'm am always sure to rinse thoroughly.

Last edited by Northern lights; 07-30-2009 at 10:19 AM.
Northern lights is offline   Reply With Quote