The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2010, 01:57 PM   #1
Huskerboy2

FS: Excellent, Rust Free 67-71 Door, Passenger Side

Very nice 67-71 passenger side door for sale. I bought this door down in Arizona. Absolutely no rust at all. Details on the condition:

Outer Skin: There was a skim coat of bondo on the front corner. I sanded it down to see what was under it. Just a couple of dings, shown in the picture. There is one crease in the outer skin, low and center, also shown in the pics. It's probably 5 inches long. Also has four mirror holes.

Interior Side: The inside of the door has a speaker hole cut in it. The upper portion of the inside is perfect, no dents or dings.

Bottom Edge: Perfect condition. No rust at all. The brownish red areas in the pictures are more red dirt than surface rust.

Hinge Area: No stress cracks. No rust. Again, the brownish red areas are more red dirt than surface rust.

Overall, this is a great rust free door. The speaker hole, dings and crease are all easy fixes.

I'm asking $225, plus shipping. Thanks all.
Attached Images

Last edited by Huskerboy2; 10-26-2010 at 09:41 PM.
Huskerboy2 is offline   Reply With Quote