The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > 99+ Chevy and GMC Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2010, 05:35 PM   #1
Slammed67
Progress = 0%

DJM Calmax 5" drop LCAs

For sale are two DJM 5" drop lower control arms that fit a 1999-2006 Chevy Silverado. The part number for these is CA2599L-5. These are slightly used and are scratched up a little from being installed and removed but otherwise are in great condition. Also, the rubber ball joint dust boots have small tears in them on the flat part where it contacts the spindle. I assume DJM sells replacements if needed. According to the DJM website, you will need their matching CA2599U upper control arms. Also, as their web site states, these will not work with stock wheels and tires. Included are the sway bar end links and instruction sheet. These cost about $320 new for the pair but I'm selling these for $150. Please visit the DJM suspension website for more information. Thanks for looking and if you have any questions, let me know.

FYI - The bottom picture is my truck with these 5" arms installed.
Attached Images