The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2010, 07:03 PM   #1
1sikchicksc10
Chicks build stuff too!

Project "1sikchicksc10".. Bodydropped on 24's

Hi All- New to the site, always heard lots about it, so I figured I'd join since I am a huge c10 freak. Some of you may know me from c10forum.. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and my truck.. Name is Christina.. from Sacramento, Cali.

Bought my 79 GMC in April of 2006.. Bagged it in November 2008, and re-tore it down for a bodydrop to rocker on 24's in Feb 2009. It's been down since then.. Slowly getting there. Have lots of plans for it as you can see. Took out the original 454 and turbo 400, purchased a 350 that I am rebuilding with Vortec heads, complete billet pulley system from Summit, gear drive, etc and a 4L60 to back that up. It's not going to be anything super special, just needed something that is better on gas to drive to shows with. Overdrive tranny will help as well! Frame is Z'd, building custom control arms, plan on doing a raised bed floor with a hatch that opens between the wheel wells to show off all the tubing work on my backhalf that took forever lol.

As far as cosmetics, full skin, shaved doors, possibly bigger back window, shaved side markers, and mayyyyybe one piece windows, but i've always been a fan of wing windows. And as I'm sure all the guys will hate this, but yes I am painting my truck HOT PINK.

Haven't been able to work on it too much lately since I bought a 65 Cadillac CoupeDeVille and bagged it.. but I'll post that in another thread. I'm sure I'm forgetting tons of stuff.. But I'll stop rambling now and just show the darn thing... Here he is.. my baby..

It'll only let me post 5 pics at a time.. So I'll start with as she sits right now and the Z and backhalf..
Attached Images

Christina
Petitioning Nor*Cal NO REGRETS
www.myspace.com/baggedc10
Projects:
1979 GMC High Sierra C10- Bodydropped on 24's
Build Thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=387546
1965 Cadillac CoupeDeVille- Bagged on 22's
Build Thread: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=387548
1sikchicksc10 is offline   Reply With Quote