The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2003, 04:10 PM   #1
BLAZIN'72

Brothers?

I ordered a tilt column for my 72 blazer from Brothers in May of 2001, I was informed that it was on back order and would be 6-8weeks, since my truck is a project and i didn't need it right away i agreed to wait (they said they would call me when it came in). I waited about 6mo no call so i called them, they said it was still on back order and would call. Well about 3mo after that (no call from them) i called again, it was in! I was just happy that it came in so i never asked them why they didn't call me. Anyway thier showroom is about 10mi. from me so i went to pick it up. The worker came out with it and informed me that the shift lever and accsessories were still on back order. Again i was told that they would call me ( i explained what had happened before and was assured that i would get a call). Fastforward another 6mo (still no call) i called them again. the worker told me that they received some and would check, he came back and told me that they must have sold out!! WHAT THE!! Well lets just say i wasn't to happy. I guess he didn't like what i had to say so he put me on with someone else and this guy told me the other worker was mistaken they had never got any. So i sucked it up and told him i had better get a phone call SOON. May-2003 2 years later no phone call no shift lever and my blazer is almost done. Now i know that i let this go to long, but i can't take any more. I have easily spent over $3000 with this company and for them to treat me like this just isn't right. What do you guys think i should do? Sorry this is sooo long but i just wanted to tell you guys about my experience with BROTHERS!!
BLAZIN'72 is offline   Reply With Quote