The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > WIW

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-30-2010, 06:15 PM   #1
CG
BlahBlahBlah

33 12.5 16.5 All Terrain

Just looking for opinions here. Tossing some things around in my pea brain.

These tires have probably less than 1000 miles on them. Ive maybe driven this truck five times on the freeway, it has a weird stumble at 50ish that comes and goes so I stay off the highways. Havent been able to pinpoint it and since this truck is mostly used around town anyway Ive never really cared that much. Never offroad except two times I got stuck in some muddy grass (does that count as offroad lol) They still have all the little factory nubs on them.

I believe the wheels are 8.75 x 16.5. I had em sand blasted and painted white. The caps are 73 and newer. The fronts had the centers cut out by me. Not the greatest job for sure, but if a person took a little time with a dremmel they could be cleaned up pretty nice.

I think I have around 1300 dollars into the set of four. My question to you guys is what do you think I could sell these for today? Im sure they are way too heavy to ship...that would really put a damper on selling em at any distance.

CG is offline   Reply With Quote