The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1988 - 1998 GMT400 Chevy & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds 88-98

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-2010, 05:41 PM   #11
scotts62
One day...

Re: My 93 Crewcab Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
Very nice work Scott!
It's funny how your pictures make it look like, well....I taped it off...primered....base coat....Clear....and Voila Paint job done. Hardly any time lapsed and very little work. I know better that is some hard A labor and very time consuming. Now I know why guys get their trucks in "paint prison".

Glad to hear you sold the fat block! You better start building up that 350. You all good on heads? I have a few sets I will probably never use.
Thanks!!
Like overhaulin, get the car then BAM show winner!!

I have a ton of hours in it and not much body work just the taping and welding up the antenna above the drivers door and taking all the BS off took the longest, plus he had to have it back in 4 days and that didnt help, i finished it up at 2am thurs morning

Yeah i need to start on the 350 asap but i have a Harley to paint next but "should" have it done Wednesday.

I have a set of heads on a block already but im hoping that they are good but if not ill haller at ya. Are your complete?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
That is true how he made it look like it was a couple easy steps and "BAM" new paint!

Looks good man!
Thanks!

93 crew cab build
Project 62
scotts62 is offline   Reply With Quote