The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-20-2010, 05:51 PM   #11
THE "10" SILVERADO

Re: How about some pics of 73-87 Long Beds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayesperformanceplus View Post
The 10 Silverado,

I like the color combo because you don't see many original trucks with OEM color combos.

Find a set of 77' door panels and you'd have a sharp & original 77' truck (other than the grill, personally I'd put in a billet grill or put the OEM ) I would also put lowering shackles in the rear so the truck sit level front and rear.

It's honestly a very sharp truck you have...
Thank you for all the complements! It's going to take some work but I'm going to try to finish it within a year...I was curious after you told me about the door panels and looked around and I do have the wrong style door panels, so where along the line the previous owner must have changed the inner door handles for it...the grill I'm not sure of yet, I like the look but I do also like the OEM grills to....as for the lowering...I was planning on putting in HD springs on the front and back and 1.5 inch lift....seen a few and they look nice! The overall paint job is going to be black and cherry with black and brushed aluminum interior (sorry but going to part with the original color (shame but I think it will look really nice done) and then I'm going to put these type wheels on it.... (see link)....and possibly a dual cowl hood...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-15-...item19bf6ff1d3

Last edited by THE "10" SILVERADO; 09-26-2010 at 11:14 AM.