The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2010, 09:32 PM   #1
68 short step

(vendor, mbgmike) MIKES BUMP AND GRIND GARAGE

this is to info all members of this board my experiance with mike, with mikes bump and grind, outta texas..
few months ago i ordered a set of autometer guages from him, the guages i received took about 2.5 weeks to get, after he already had the $ for them.. when i received the guages, 2 of them were the wrong ones. i wanted a electric water temp guage, and a electric speedo, but received mechanical ones.. this is do to me sending him the wrong P/Ns on the guages.. here is where the frustration begins, he had me send them back to him (undestandably) then he'ld send me the right ones.. i sent them back, and waited, and waited, and waited, another 2 weeks went by so i called him, went through irrateing props, (press 1 for this, press 2 for this, etccc...) only to be lead to a answering machine, i did this twice, and left messages both times...i finally received one guage (the speedo), and wondered what the deal was.. so i PMd him on the board, and he told me its going to be dropped shipped from autometer...he couldnt supply me with a tracking #, nor tell me much more....i finally received it after about a 1.5month ordeal.....

now heres the latest.....i placed a order for a wiring harness from american auto wire through him.... after approx 27 days of waiting for it, and messageing him on the thread, he replied back that all the harness had shipped out sept.13 and 16th.... so on sept 28 i called american auto wire, talked to ray, and he told me mine was still there and had been ready to ship for a few days, but mikes creid card declined.. he told me that they tried calling him the 27,and 28, left messages and havent heard from him, and they were'nt going to ship until they had payment...during our conversation he informed me that they didnt receive an order for it until sept.17, and didnt totally understand my frustration... then i told him that i had paid in full over 1 month ago for this, and was told that all harness shipped out at the latest sept. 16... he then understood.... and mikes "claims" he had no idea that his card declind, and hasnt addressed the issue of them even receiveing the order sept 17... and now i want my money back, and he agreed to a refund, but has yet to refund, this has been 3 days ago...so BE AWARE OF THIS GUY...

Last edited by 68 short step; 09-30-2010 at 12:54 AM.