The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2010, 12:11 PM   #1
bigbadchev72
People know me

MBGMIKE- Mikes Bump and Grind Garage

I have made a couple orders with him in the past and they went great.

I just made another order on september 26th, I am still waiting for parts.
It says on there website that they will not charge your card until the order ships, mine was charged the 27th that monday. So I started making arraingments to get some shop time to install these parts the following week.

I called them on the 7th of october to see what was going on because I had not recieved a tracking number and was told by jennifer that they were just waiting on floorpans and they were expecting them that day and that the order would go out the next day, I was a little irritated they had not shipped since I was under the impression that the order was shipped since my card had been charged.

I then talked to Mike and he apoligized and i asked if he could do some quicker shipping to get the parts out to me for the delay, He said he could work something out. Then he called back and said his supplier was unloading containers and it would be another week.

I emailed him back a little later that day and asked to ship the partial order, since they were only short the floorpan. I never recieved an answer.

On the 11th I get an email saying my order was shipped ups with a tracking number that was no good, I emailed him telling him it was no good. He said that he would get me one the next day. I had to email him again on 2 days later to ask if he recieved one. No reply back even though I seen he had been signing in every day. That thursday the 15th I sent another PM to him telling him about the poor service I felt I was receiving and getting the run around. He then wrote me back an apology and told me he Had to let all his employees go and that they were having problems dealing with a customer. He also said that If you order online that the order processes right away, if you call it in it processes when it ships. That was never mentioned in the phone call I made Or on his website that was misleading. He said he was going to check into my tracking number again and get back to me, and apologized for the lack of communication.

I wrote him back the next evening asking if he recieved my tracking number yet, He said he let Jennifer go and was sorry for the delay.

That friday 5 days after recieving the bad tracking number I asked again if the order was the partial one I asked for previously, or complete. He wrote back saying he would send out what they had in stock that day and I would just recieve duplicate parts.

The 19th I wrote back still asking for a tracking number, I threatened to contact my credit card and file a dispute, I got 3 emails from him that day giving me a play by play of everytime he called keyparts.

I then Got a PM from him monday saying Keyparts just sent my order out on the 20th with a good tracking number. No mention of the duplicate parts he said he was going to ship out the week before.

I wrote him back about it asking where those were and have been Ignored since. I have emailed and PMed him about it and he has been on since then.

Im not gonna bash on Mike, these are all the facts from my PMS and emails. It has been frustrating and I am now over 2 weeks behind on my build that I need done before a family wheeling trip we have planned. After being yanked around and seeing other people are having similar problems I figured I better let people know that they are not alone in dealing with this.

Like I said at the beginning of my post, I have ordered from him before and it was flawless. Just looks like the customer service has gone downhill since.
1972 k/5 blazer CST 4X4 Crate 350, th350/205, dana44with trac-loc/14 bolt with detroit locker, 4 wheel discs 4.56s, 8" suspension lift using 73-87springs, 1" zerorate custom front crossmember, HAD CV drivelines and driveshaft e-brake, full cage, PRP seats, Full autometer gauges, 38x14.5x16 Toyo M/Ts, 16x10 Polished aluminum rockcrusher wheels

1967 longbox 4x4, Strong 400/400/208, 44/12bolt 4.10s, 6" lift, 35" Toyo M/Ts on corvette rally wheels
bigbadchev72 is offline   Reply With Quote