The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2011, 10:25 AM   #1
biasracing

Project "Sea Tin"

Well...she'll be called,"Sea Tin" til otherwise noted. I am kind of flexing this in from my welcome post, but I can go back a little bit if needed.

Man I appreciate all of the love fellahs and ladies if there were any ! Glad to join what definately appears to be an adult forum. Did a little more work on her today, looks like I will have to go through every wire... Wired up the internally reg'd alternator today. On the harness plug coming out of the regulator seems to be short a white wire... I think okay no biggie the conversion doesnt call for it. Well... How about the blue wire,thats supossed to be an extension on the brown wire hehe, no blue...brown's there though. As far as the harness comin out of the firewall, looking at a diagram there should be 8 no blue...brown's there though. As far as the harness comin out of the firewall, looking at a diagram there should be 8 wires, im right around 6 lol. The harness on the passenger side that plugs into the starter,coil, and temp sensor, when wires, im right around 6 lol. The harness on the passenger side that plugs into the starter,coil, and temp sensor, when hooked up per the diagram I have then a dash light stays on even with the key in the off position... But who said it would be easy hooked up per the diagram I have then a dash light stays on even with the key in the off position... But who said it would be hooked up per the diagram I have then a dash light stays on even with the key in the off position... But who said it would be easY
Posted via Mobile Device
biasracing is offline   Reply With Quote