The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-10-2011, 10:28 AM   #1
BallGroundk10

Project BallGround K10

1984 K10 Silverado

So I've been planning this for a while (got the truck in December 2010) and my first course of action was to save money for some 35's and a 4-5'' lift then let it be. Possibly slap some paint on it on down the line. The truck didn't have working windows (power) semi working CD player, the interior basically looked like a senseless 22 year old tweeker took apart the interior just for the heck of it.
Long story short, I found a new grille, 2 new doors with door panels, and some other odds and ends dirt cheap off craigslist... SO THE JOURNEY HAS BEGAN!

Interior is now bare, awaiting sanding, dye for interior panels, repair of interior light, rhino lining floor, carpet behind the seat (keeps my guns from scratching)

ANYWAY I will keep you all posted, ALL of these pics are BEFORE I started restoration. NEW Pics coming in 2 days

BEFORE NEW INTERIOR
Attached Images

BallGroundk10 is offline   Reply With Quote