The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-04-2003, 02:57 PM   #1
blhansen

package deal(3 trucks w/ parts)

I have the following three trucks i would like to sell at one time. I will do my best to describe each and send pic's this afternoon.
1971 c20 4x4 350 4sp.- truck is mostly complete rear drive shaft is missing, motor is locked up overall the rust is in the floors and it's nothing the panels can't fix.
1972 c10 2x4 350 4sp. -truck is running and driving but is missing the box. I bought the truck mainly for the drive train and parts.
197? GMC 3/4 ton 2x4 396 auto with a/c. no motor or trans. The only place that needs attn is the rockers. This truck is from Texas. There is another front clip and doors for this truck with radiator support and grill.
The bad news is that i need to keep the disc brake spindles and steering column from the GMC.
The trucks are all located in Omaha, NE and can be stored safely for a reasonable time. The asking price is $1600.00 for everything as it sits.
Thanks Brian
blhansen is offline   Reply With Quote