The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2011, 05:08 PM   #1
lwb66step

Top Banana

So, I find the patch panel for the interior of my cab that goes from the roof to the windshield on here after quite a bit of research. Went to top banana and sent them a PM on here asking if they offered a discount for club members. So four days later no response, so I figured whatever, I don't really care that much about a discount...... so I went to thier site to order the part and now its GONE!!!!! And I am like WTF? It was here just a couple of days ago. So I call the 1-800 number on their site and this really rude lady gets on the phone and I explain my problem to her and she threatens to hang up on me, can't answer any questions for me and tells me someone will call me back with no idea of how long it will be before someone gets back to me...... I just figured I would post my experience on here and hopefully someone can tell me where else I may be able to find the repair panel.....any help? Thanks in advance!
lwb66step is offline   Reply With Quote