The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2011, 01:57 PM   #1
Scottshotrods

Scotts hotrods 67 shop truck

Wow this is huge news here at Scotts to me anyways this is my first time uploading pics to this site myself.I got to thankyou my brother out of florida juan medero for walking me thru these steps to do this.

Now onto the pics you all see these are custom inner fender wells we made for our truck and this truck is built to be driven hard and autocross in the truck class with Goodguys.We will have this truck in Scottsdale Az in nov for the show.The best thing about this it will be driven the whole way there no trailer.

We have well over two weeks in these and these wells have been made to clear a wheel as big as 22x10 in the front with full turing radius.Our shop truck will be running a 18x12 rear wheel and there will be a 18x10 front wheel on the front.

We will be uploading more pics each week as we get closer to our due date.
Wait till we put our truck on the rack so you all can see the underside of this beast.

Let me know what you all think we are really excited to have this on the road in the next few week

Jusitn
Attached Images

Scottshotrods is offline   Reply With Quote