The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2011, 04:44 PM   #1
dbstepside

your opinions wanted

well i'd like to make this short but can't so here goes. i'm in the process of redoing my truck. currently a black 72 stepper, i am going to a fleetside bed and thinking of ditching anything chrome other than trim rings and centercaps on a set of rally's. i mean absolutely no chrome, bumpers, grill shell, door handles, door locks, wiper arms, and hopefully vent window frame will be black. the reason i'm doing this is i don't want to buy all new chrome stuff. (it's too expensive and don't want repop stuff i'll just have to replace every couple years) i want to know what ya'll think. i have a buddy who powdercoats and he's gonna do it all reasonable. i also have a question about the vent window frame and if anybody makes a new one that comes in black and not the chrome as i have 3 other trucks and would save my good set now for one of those. i also have enough rally wheels that i'm gonna do a set of all 8's in black and a set of 7's and 8's in silver and be able to swap them back and forth depending on my mood. i would love any feedback positive or negative i want honest opinions to see what everyone thinks. thanks dennis
dbstepside is offline   Reply With Quote