The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Electrical > Truck Audio

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2011, 06:21 PM   #11
chris mc bride

Re: looking for info on quality audio w/o braking bank

DMAWOHOTO Did you iss read original post audio w/o breaking the bank. Sounds like you out about 2 twice my budeget.
First I don't even know what the hell a IPOD is or does so I know I will not be paying for a hookup. I also know there will be no need for tv.I'll keep the tradition of the panel.If kid can't sit still I'll bust hisa$$ just I was told when I was kidi riding in this with grandparents on vacations. Yea you didn't mention a tv but figure someone will sooner or later.
If don't mind let me know what they charging for console .I have a guy wanting one like I did for little brother and not sure what going rae is.I know what materails cost and how much time it'll take.Just don't like to leave lot of money on the table.If can get few pics after dont it be coo too.
I found a Kenwood head unit today with 3 preouts and in great shape so I have a start.
Now if I can just land this new job I'll be able to roll on this thing.Going from damn near nothing to 125g's plus a year will realy help my toy projects.
so I have kenwood head unit,a Alpinne V-12 amp.Now two more matching amps(yea) and cpl 6x9's and 4 x 6.5's and cpl subs and oh yea finishing interrior right after body works finished and paints done and new powertrain installed along with suspenion parts,new wheels and tires. Man ant this fun better be because it aint cheap.
chris mc bride is offline   Reply With Quote