The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2012, 11:16 PM   #1
SIXOSLED

New guy with a new project

I've been eyeballing this site for a while and finally decided to join. I'm glad to be here and love all the info on this site! I've had two 67's, one shortbed and one longbed. I recently traded my longbed for a 60 shorty!!! It's a really solid and straight truck. The color on it now i think is a 70's paint job but it's pretty close to the original but more red. It looks really orange through my camera lens for some reason probably cause my camera sucks or maybe it's the operator!! I'm a huge fan of these trucks!! They just look mean!! Can't wait to get started on it! My plan is a PB front dropmember, PB rear notch with my own custom setup since Nate doesn't have a rear dropmember for the 60-62 frames yet. Full airbag setup sittin on the ground. I want to keep it sixlug with the steelies on wide whites. I'm thinking i like the condition of the paint and the body so i'll probably keep it as is. I'll definitly replace the rockers and try to match the OG paint where the PO sanded and primed the drivers side bed. As far as the engine/trans I don't know yet. Let me know what you think!