The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > WIW

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-28-2012, 02:06 PM   #1
cericd

67 Small Window Stepper

I ran across this 67 stepper and would like to know what a fair price would be for it. I'm told it starts, drives and runs but it runs hot. I would have to haul it home. I'm pretty new to all this but according to the SPID the truck was originally ivory on the outside but appears to have been blue on the inside. Looks to me like the cab is pretty solid (correct me if I'm wrong) but I would need to check the cab supports in person. I'm not a fan of the peeling clear coat. Could it be removed for a more uniform look until I decide to paint? I don't need the truck to be shiny. Also, should I be too concerned about the rust/mold spots throught the cab interior? I wouldn't mine keeping the inline six but would want to add ac, ps and pb. Is this possible? If so, would it be hard to source parts or extremely expensive? I'm not looking to build a show truck but would like it to be a road worthy and reliable mostly original (except for ride height) to drive on the weekends. Any other thoughts what I should expect or look for? Thanks!
Attached Images

cericd is offline   Reply With Quote