The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board > Squarebody Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2012, 07:11 AM   #1
82ccshorty

82 Chevy crew cab shorty build

Hello everyone. I'm am new to the website but I figured I do a build thread on my 82 crew cab short bed. I believe this truck started life as a big block 4speed but I'm not 100% sure. I'll try to get some pictures up later. My plans with the truck is to make it a pretty radical but yet everyday driver. It has a 5-7 drop I believe(lowered when I got it) it's going to have power windows and locks and shaved handles lots of custom things like that. I have gotten rid of the big towing mirrors it came with and I'm doing 02 none power mirrors. The original hood was a messed up so I changed it to a 2inch cowl hood. I've also gotten rid of all the body moldings. I changed the radiator support from the 89-91 to te 85-88 so I'm going to be doing a phantom grille. When I get a chance I'll try to upload some pictures.
Posted via Mobile Device
82ccshorty is offline   Reply With Quote