The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-20-2012, 09:46 PM   #11
thelonerife

Re: Chucks 72 Cheyenne Custom Camper

Thanks Ryan, I'm getting to know it slowly.

Thanks low elco, I have one of those for the 4 pin connector but I want one that handles the brake controller too. The bumper had a outlet on it but I want one like on my newer truck so they'll both be the same. No adaptors or anything. I'll check them out. thx.

Thanks Todd, Its growing on me.

Today I got him off of the trailer. Thats right him. My wife has named this one Charlie(scratch that, Tonto is his new name lol). Since he's a worker she said. I put the new water neck gasket and thermostat on and adjusted the hood. I fixed the passenger speaker that wasn't working. But it rattles a lot so I'll replace the speakers with my extra sony's. Someone that put the speakers in didn't do it right imo. They didn't cut the hole large enough for the speakers and mounted them from the inside. I'll trim the hole bigger and mount them the right way. I don't like holes in doors but their already there. They also wired the radio to a hot with ignition term. on the fusebox and not the radio plug. The fuse was blown on it. Fixed that. Now it plays with the key on acc. or to the left for you new guys. lol all in all a good day.

Last edited by thelonerife; 10-31-2012 at 01:53 AM. Reason: truck name change
thelonerife is offline   Reply With Quote