The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 99-06 GMT800 Chevy and GMC Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2012, 12:38 PM   #1
tsbrewers

need cruise help '06 express

Hey all, I picked up an '06 express 3500 cargo van and I am looking to add cruise to it. I have everything I need OEM wise (servo, switch, etc.) but the big problem is, I don't have the factory wiring harness already in my van.

From my research (Here) it sounds like if you have power windows/locks, you will have the factory harness already there. And if it is basic one like mine, you won't.

Anyway, I have the actual plug and about 10" if the wires that go in to the servo, but I am hoping someone with more knowledge can help me from there. I have the pinout I believe from that post above, but from there I am lost. I am not even sure if I can just wire it up myself and have it work, or if that isn't going to work. I tried to get the entire harness from the junk yard, but someone had already chopped all the wires to pull some other stuff. So I just grabbed the plug and what wires I could.

Thanks,

Brew
Attached Images

tsbrewers is offline   Reply With Quote