The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2013, 01:05 AM   #36
YoungDreamer

Re: Teenagers Dream

Im ok with working to have to steer the car and pumping the brakes a little bit earlier to get the "boat" to slow down, but i really think to convince my momma to let me get the truck the top of the list of things to do is safety stuff. I found a guy with a C20 it needs a fuel injector or something like that and a radiator it has a V8? in it says it was to powerful for his 16 year old son, thinking his son must be a little weak in the wrist... if that saying is still allowed idk... but its $1800 and he has the radiator to put in, it probably needs tires and new fluids but hey i have a 75 gallon fishtank with a $1000+ value put on it by my dad and it is craigslist so LETS WORK A DEAL. I may have a POS truck by the end of the month, but if it runs and will help me get to a job soi can make it steer like a sporty boat by the end of the summer i will be happy
YoungDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote