The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-07-2013, 07:50 PM   #1
drew715

drew715's bagged 1968 swb c10

Hey guys, i have been on the forum for a while but haven't posted much so i figured id show off my truck. I started off buying a friend of mines collection of parts that included a short bed, complete 67-68 front clip, complete short bed chassis, a rotted out cab and some other random parts. I planned on starting from scratch with all of this stuff and building a truck with what i had but realized i would need a parts truck because i was missing a lot. The parts truck i ended up getting was a very nice original 1968 long bed custom camper, grandpa owned, runner and driver. Most people would have thought i was crazy for taring apart this perfectly good truck but i got too good of a deal on it and it had everything i needed for my short bed project. We decided to leave the cab and front clip original paint and match the bed to the rest of the paint.

Ill start by posting a few pics of my truck how it is right now then post a bunch of photos from along the way during the build.

drew715 is offline   Reply With Quote