The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board > 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2014, 09:08 AM   #11
Dale99

Re: Project 30 years sitting

Been kinda quiet on my thread here. Since I got the new engine in ive been working on other peoples cars, plus photoshoots, and just flat to cold for me to work. I think this has been the longest duration of cold weather winter I have seen since I lived in this state. Normally we will get a week or decent, then back to cold.

Anyway, got most of the other cars done. Put the new rims and tires on the daily.

So, pulled the jimmy back in to fix transmission and transfercase fluid leaks. I had forgot to put sealant around the adapter and its been leaking badly. Should finish that up tonight. I also ordered some of my first engine mods that were not really needed. AC delete pully, and hypertech salad bowl. I have laying on the floor a 454 TB that needs a good bath and a matching intake. I also got another aircleaner lid to butcher up.

Once I get the leaks fixed, I will be daily driving it tell I fix the paint on the front of the sierra from flake, rock, and unaware driver damage. Just need a few days of nice weather to do it.
Attached Images

Dale99 is offline   Reply With Quote