The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1988 - 1998 GMT400 Chevy & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds 88-98

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-01-2014, 05:29 AM   #22
ss454lemy

Re: 90 ss 454 street truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hankster View Post
Thing looks nasty! Are you gonna lower the back anymore then it already is? Looks as if you could tuck wheel no problem!
thanks! im going to single leaf spring i think it lowers another in and that would be it. id like for the whole tire to tuck under the truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longmire85 View Post
That's a clean looking SS! The wheels made a huge difference! My brother has a black one that he has had for 10 years, lowered on 20" Coys. He just traded for a white one. Now all we need to do is to find a red one and the collection can be complete lol. Keep up the good work with this one!
thanks man that's nice! i was thinking of looking for someone that might want to trade there white or red one for mine but i have already so much in to it that it would hurt to let it go. i had a good deal for a 70 split bumper but that fell and im kinda glad it did now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjzepplin View Post
That looks mean! I love the stance. Good choice.
thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89DEKE View Post
Damn bro that's clean. I'm glad you carried thru with it. I have 2/4 drop on my '89 so I know if those 22's are good on yours then I should be cool. Thanks
i did have to cut and roll my fenders to make them fit but well worth it at the end of the day.
ss454lemy is offline   Reply With Quote