The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2004, 02:44 PM   #30
MAC67
" SHOW ME"

if im in my 72 blazer"11 inches of lift and 39.5 x 18.5 wide mickeys " the bottom of my front bumper sits about dead even with most of these cars rearview mirrors , they seem to be pretty patient on leaving th saftey of theyr side street refuge. but heres one for ya , and this guy got a facefull. one of the few times i chose to bring my one owner 57 2 door hardtop out for a saturday drive. im wantingto freshen the fuel in the tank and she needs a bottle of lead so i pick a gas station that has one island away from the others, only one pump in front of me , and a curb and grass to the other side, only other way into it is from the front, ok , im sitting there filling her up and here comes some f****** yuppie in a suit and tie in his brand new escalade, pulls right up behind my 57, instead of going around and coming in from the front he nails the gas , over the curb , misses my rear fin by an inch or so , throws it in revers and slams back stoping about a foot shy ., i swear to god there had to be little mushroom clouds in my eyes , i walked to his door to greet him as he slid out cockily , i told him in several different descriptive ways what was going to happen to him if i ever see him do something like that again , all the while begging this man to hit me , naming him and every family member i could think he might possibly have , but he got back in his truck and drove off, see i could have smeared this fella all over thatt parking lot no problem , but im sure by the looks of things he would have been more than happy to drag me into court so i would have to sell my 57 to pay for his plastic surgery,,
MAC67 is offline   Reply With Quote