The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Member Dealings

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2015, 08:41 AM   #1
BarnfindC10

Exclamation Beware of the lies Nlped aka Walt blue C10

I just wasted 30 hrs on the road and 2 days of my life for this liar(and a 1000 between diesel and rentals) I contacted him about a 68 c10 he owns named Walt. I asked if he was interested in selling he said sure. We make arrangements for sale on Sunday to happen tues night. I rent a truck,trailer and get 14,000 cash and hit the road. Only thing he had to do was get truck in his driveway,porterbuilt suspension parts rounded up from being painted and disc brake kit. Well make a long story short he started playing games about he couldn't get ahold of body shop that had parts when I was 140 miles away. Get to his house truck is laying with junk all over it and no suspension. His story was the owners of body shop were at Disney world(imthink Ed was at disney land)Weird he said he contacted them Monday and had time set up Tuesday to pickup parts. I looked at truck(told me it only had rust in rockers. Well that was a lie. Truck had rust in outer door skins,lip of hood,header panel on box,etc)I was sick but just had drove 15 hrs straight to buy this blue truck. I figured I could deal with the rust so I told him I would pay him for truck and parts he actually had in his possesion(which were none). He looked at me and said give me the 14k and I will just send you the parts. I asked if he even had pics of the stuff and he had none(which is weird he is a huge picture poster of all his stuff) was tryin to screw me around after I drove 30hrs. He also scammed member mike Cofield out of parts he promised and never received. He also strung a guy along about a purchasing a truck I see on members feedback. I can promose you if i had a deal with a guy that was driving 15hrs one way to buy a truck and parts for 14k imwould have all parts and truck ready to go.
People like this ruin it for the honest guys. Avoid his day dreaming dilusional games.
BarnfindC10 is offline   Reply With Quote