The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2015, 06:28 PM   #1
FstCarsNGuitars

Scored a great deal on a '70 Stepper!

Yep, that's right! I was cruising on craigslist early Saturday morning enjoying some coffee and I a came across an ad for a complete and running short bed stepper..for under $3k...the ad wasn't even 24hrs old yet so I jumped right on it!

Out here in Arizona...you're lucky to even find a short bed for under $4k let alone one that is complete from bumper to bumper and running! Now that I've had two of these trucks already I'm pretty excited to have this one because I have the resources, experience and extra parts laying around.

I was sold on the truck when I saw it was complete with the old wood bed. I never used to like the stepsides as much and when I saw this truck in person, it turns out I really, really like it a lot!

Anyway, just really excited to share my great find and I will be happy to post some progress pictures along the way, I wish I had done that for my 68 454 project...man that was a total re-haul and so much fun. I feel like every time I do something new on these trucks, my skills and confidence in fab work level up. I'll post some bed and interior pics later tonight.
Attached Images

FstCarsNGuitars is offline   Reply With Quote