The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2015, 02:46 PM   #1
Malamute

Finally got the 4.5/6 drop finished

The drop wasn't bad, the brakes were a pain(4 wheel disk) and I had to bring in some help for that part. Turns out some of the parts I got off of the classifieds had some issues and I ended up needing to replace the front rotors, one rear caliper and the booster. Lesson learned.

I will be getting the interior put back together soon and I need to get the right side exhaust run as it had to be cut for the panhard bar. These tires were on the truck when I bought it and they are toast. They are 255/60's I may go just a little bigger front and rear but not much as I have zero rubbing or clearance issues. I would love to hear thoughts on the best size to run.

I also plan to paint the rally's a darker gray and hopefully get some sort of buff out of this horrible 80's repaint.

These pics aren't great but I was in a hurry as I'll be off the grid for the next 5 days.

Malamute is offline   Reply With Quote