The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Info Center > Review Board > Vendor Reviews

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2004, 01:12 PM   #1
Bowtie67

Thumbs down Scotts HotRods

I purchased one of their IFS systems for my 67C10 back in December, They don't return phone calls, or emails and talking to the owner is as useless. From what I have gotten of the hardware it's looks to be of descent quality. I was overchaged $200 for what was to be included in the deal of having rotors drilled for 5 on 5 to match the GM truck pattern of our years. They have told me 3 times in the last three weeks that they where going to creit me, still nothing. Last Friday I finally got the front coilovers for the front end and they where to short. The truck would have been on the ground, I called in the am and they where to call back in an hour, no call, I called back around 5 eastern time and they tell me I have wrong shocks that they would be overnighting these Monday for me on Tuesday because there supplier was on east coast time and they where closed. Still no coilovers. I still havent received my front rotors yet and at the same time I had ordered a 4bar setup for the rear, I have everything for the rear except coilovers still waiting. I would also like to point out they didn't even have any type of information for installation of their front ends and the information on there 4bar setup is to say the least, very generic. I had called another dealer in the area that sells TCI IFS systems for some other parts and they told me that they have heard this many times over about Scotts Hotrods from other customers. I advise anyone thinking about doing any business with them beware.

Bowtie67 is offline   Reply With Quote