The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Engine & Drivetrain > LSx Swaps

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2016, 10:41 PM   #1
clinebarger

Need some help with tuning.

Need some help with my LS swapped Camaro (Thanks Brew City for the PM's!!)

When I built the car a year ago, I sent the PCM off to activate the Cooling Fans, Switch the A/C Requeast from Serial to 12vdc (Analog), Correct my Speedometer, & Correct the Fuel Gage.

Back Story.....This 2004 Silverado P59 5.3L/4L60E PCM was in my LS swapped '85 Suburban, It already had the normal swap stuff done (Turn off the rear O2s, VATS, etc)

When I got the PCM back, The A/C request did not work, Gas Gage reads backwards, Service Vehicle Light on (NOT Service Engine Light), LTFT & STFT reading full positive (MAF scaled wrong?), And a Generator "F" terminal code.

Sent the PCM back.....
He fixed the Fuel Trim errors & the F Terminal code, But not anything else.
I can live with the Fuel Gage, & Service Vehicle light & it was Winter so I didn't mess with the A/C until 2 weeks ago.....Still No A/C Request....No big deal I thought, I will jump the A/C relay and Charge the System.

That is when I found out the Cooling Fans will not come with A/C head pressure. Ran it up to 300psi.....No Low or High speed fan operation, The Refrigerant Pressure Sensor is reading correctly on my Tech 2.
The Cooling Fans operate normally off ECT.

Here are the settings in the tune.....

clinebarger is offline   Reply With Quote