The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2016, 05:46 PM   #1
razor62

New Member from AR

Hello,

I am from the NW Arkansas area and found this form searching for information on 60's era C10 trucks. I will soon be getting a 62 C-10 fleetside standard bed length that belonged to a family member who recently passed away. He owned the truck since new, but it has been parked out in a field for the past 20+ years. I don't know much about the truck yet, but know it will likely need quite a bit of work to get it back in good running condition again. He was a real car/tuck guy and had only Chevy's all his life. We always talked cars whenever we had any family get together's, and his son said he would have wanted me to have the truck. Anyway, I know I will likely have lots of questions for you guys here and just briefly looking through some of the forum posts can tell there is a lot of knowledge available and am glad you are willing to share with others. Hopefully, I will be able to contribute some as well along the way.
razor62 is offline   Reply With Quote