The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2016, 03:09 AM   #1
SuperBuickGuy

Orangutruck

Forgive the title, but it's so much easier to search for a weird-named truck when you're not as fast to complete as you hope to be.

I needed another truck, wanted something cool and something that at least has a chance of returning some of the money sunk in it....
so this

was $500. transmission was in plastic bags in the back (and full of water), but I had a spare turbo 350... so here we go

First was to make it look a little less meth and a lot more 'work in progress'

so cleaning and tires and wheels and this is what it looks like now

mostly I've driven it for the year I've owned it, but now parts are collected and it's about time to start on this, especially since my last project is done
this

is now this

back to the truck....
the plan is orange and white, again. A/C, power windows, air ride (but otherwise leave the suspension alone), 496 bbc, 3 or 4 speed automatic..... I know, not anything really outlandish, but should be fun.

First step, though, will be replacing rockers and fixing a couple holes in the floor...
SuperBuickGuy is offline   Reply With Quote