The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-19-2017, 08:00 AM   #1
Love 70 Chevys

Charlotte - A Stock 1970 K10 Build

I've enjoyed this site from "afar" for a long time. It is amazing how much the members know and contribute. Now I feel like I can officially join. After a very long search, my project came home yesterday. I live in upstate NY and by a miracle found it in my own backyard. It is a '70 shortbox 4 wheel drive, straight six totally unmolested with only 38,000 miles on it. One repaint and some body work. Time and sitting has not been kind to it, but to find something this rock solid in my own backyard was very unlikely. It was stored in a garage with a concrete floor, not a barn, and the old bias ply tires all still hold air and all the rubber around the windows is not even dried out! Bought it from the next door neighbor of the original owner, with the original bill of sale still in the glove compartment. My goal is to restore it 100% original, poverty hubcaps and all. It's only option is a dealer installed AM radio.
Love 70 Chevys is offline   Reply With Quote