The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board > Blazer and Suburban Stuff

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2017, 12:56 PM   #1
Coatingguy
Account Suspended

1971 K5 Blazer parts truck

I have decided to sell this project truck. It a 1971, has a clear Title, ready to go.
It was originally a v8 4 speed manual 4x4 truck. Engine trans and case are gone. The cross members are all still inside the truck, and the rear driveshaft. The body is mostly very nice. The worst is the passenger rear quarter panel behind the rear wheel. Its dented in pretty good down low. The drivers quarter doesn't have a ding in it, with just a small spot of rust by the rocker panel. There's a little rust in the front floors, nothing major by any means.
The doors, front fenders, hood, one inner fender, windshield frame, firewall, are all 99% rust free and very nice. I say 99% because there could always be something hidden somewhere I can't see from the out side. All glass is still in place, the top is a double wall, and is not saggy. The hatch is way above average condition. All hardware is present and in place. The tailgate is missing, as is the fuel tank. Someone swapped out the disc brake front axle for a drum brake unit. The high-back bucket seats that are pictured are included. I do have a set of utility front buckets and sliders, and a rear blazer bench complete. They are not included with the truck. I need a set of front sport buckets for a 1972 blazer. Unrestored or completely redone, if I could get a set of those bought I would consider selling the utility seats with this truck. I'm open to trades in that department. This would be a fantastic builder, or parts truck. I want to sell this complete at this time. $2,500
Attached Images

Coatingguy is offline   Reply With Quote