The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2017, 09:20 AM   #1
Eastonspeedworks

Ride quality help

Hi everybody, I'm hoping to get a little advice on my truck. I've got a 69 c10 running a ride tech cool ride front end and a fairly stock rear suspension. Flipped trailing arm brackets and a 3" notch. Anyways I used to run 15's with white walls and the truck rode like a Cadillac. This winter I changed the truck to a short bed and 20' wheels with bfg g force tires 240/35. Now the ride is practically unbearable. It's rough enough my tight truck sounds like it's full of loose change. I knew I was going to give up some ride quality with the "cast iron" tires as my uncle calls them but it seems excessive. So my question is would a set of adjustable shocks ride tech or similar help take some harshness out of the compression? I'm currently running kyb gas shocks that have around 15,000 miles. Thanks for any help and happy memorial day!
Attached Images

Eastonspeedworks is offline   Reply With Quote