The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2017, 03:36 PM   #10
scoot_mcgrute

Re: 1966 C10 Project Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggie91 View Post
I'm digging the new look of the new wheel & tire set up. It just looks right.

I get what you are saying about the judged car shows. I think there is a place for them, but I when I showed mine like that, I worked way to hard at having it just right to meet what THEY thought it should look like, that I started to not have any fun at them. I left the scene for a number of years due to work and family, but now I am back into it somewhat and prefer to go to them and not worry about the judging. I just like hanging out with friends in this great hobby. Some I only get to see on social media like here and other places, so when we end up at the same show, I make it a point to talk face to face.

Keep having fun with it!
Thanks Aggie! I'm with you on the car shows, it's great to take the old truck and talk with people and see what others have done and spend time with friends. I like that I have an excuse to go to them now

Last night, my buddy at Jacob Carroll Photography loaded up and got some shots of the truck around Portland. The truck never missed a beat, temp stayed fine even with all of the idling and slower cruising looking for spots. He sure has an awesome eye for pictures, this shot was taken down in the industrial area and I love how it turned out