The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2018, 12:37 AM   #1
Stephen717

Turn of luck

So it's been awhile since I last posted on here, I got busy for a long time in the summer and fall with odd jobs on top of landscaping, then when that all slowed down I got a job installing lights and sirens on emergency vehicles (never thought I would ever be cutting into new vehicles, so much fun). So work has kept me busy and sadly away from this website. I also took a trip to a big car show and drag racing event last year where I met a now good friend of mine. He turned me onto another guy who was telling me about his gardeners truck. He said that the truck still had good original metal on it and that the guy wanted to put all new parts on it. He talked to the guy and did some haggling the other day and the gardener agreed to let him park his car in his garage if he could get rid of the parts. So if all goes well this weekend I might be getting good doors, fenders, possibly a hood and bed for $200. The guy also said that he has a friend with a yard full of square body's, so I will also be at that guys place and might walk out of there with either a transmission, or maybe another truck. fingers crossed that I can get these parts though, I look at my 69 every day and want to get more and more done on it with very little time and money.
Stephen717 is offline   Reply With Quote