The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-01-2020, 12:48 AM   #1
Burnsy01
Chevy Freak

Burnsy's 67 c10 build

Good afternoon everyone. My names Nick Burns, im from Conneaut Lake Pennsylvania .Im a 18 year old who attends college for industrial engineering and administration .I work at a Jeep specialty shop in Conneaut ohio,and my familys tool and die machine shop .Im going to try and keep on topic but I may throw in some pictures of my other projects. The story starts off in July 2019.
My dad(longtime 67-72 enthusiast) told me that a car lot down the road was closing and he was going to try and buy this c10. I go and retrieve it with him,it was truly love at first sight. His intention was to buy it , give it a little TLC then sell it . The next day I told him that I was interested in it and wanted it in the worst way. We worked out a deal of $1250 and he got to keep a set of keystone classics that came with the truck.Out of the original deal , I got a brand new set of doors and some other random stuff.
Now this truck is RAD! It has the potential to make a awesome around town crusier with a lot of the expensive and difficult stuff done . The key points: 400 small block, turbo 400,12 bolt with a posi and 4.11's(?) , and lastly a disk brake conversion . On to the pics
Attached Images

Burnsy01 is offline   Reply With Quote