The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2021, 08:29 PM   #1
toolboxchev

So... I have this problem

Well long story short, I have a 70 truck I have been wanting to restore for over 14 years. Did lots of work to it, mechanically its about at 90 percent minus a need for another rebuild on the engine.

Time in life is getting shorter, and work is flooding in right now and my career is restarting, Almost accepted a position at R Tech Fabrications in Idaho.

I may have to sell it, all the parts I have collected including sheet metal and various other stuff.

I am bummed, all that work to go away. In many ways it has become a part of my life even got the nickname of White Truck Chris from the best of friends. I still look at her and enjoy the thought of bringing it back to full life, lots of people on this board have been a great help in many ways.

So what would you do? What is your life situation? How would you go about sorting out the end of life/retirement plans?

toolboxchev is offline   Reply With Quote