The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2023, 09:11 PM   #1
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Careful when you sell your "stash"

Saved my panel and my Burb. No issues with my Burb, its complete. I had a fella that was going to buy my panel, not 100 percent, but close enough. So I sold EVERYTHING

I cant remember exactly, but at least three loads in one of those over sized sprinter style vans (huge). One truck and trailer (to take the C20 away and extra cab) and a large U-Haul. Gave local fella a smoking deal, but he had to take it all. Some stuff I'm sure he didn't want. I made it worth his while. It was cleansing for me.

Panel buyer changed his mind, getting a side by side instead lol. I'm having some bad pain issues right now so Ive only been able to putz about with the panel. Where did I put this and that? I used to have extras of everything haha!

Plus I picked up a 72 C10 a buddy didn't want (what was I thinking, its a sickness) Its all apart, but I'm crossing my fingers its all there haha.

Last edited by CG; 06-16-2023 at 09:22 PM.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote