The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2023, 10:20 PM   #1
Already Gone
70+ ( Old Skool Club )

My 20th Anniversary of Joining 67-72

Today for me is the 20th Anniversary of the day I joined 67-72. Im very thankful for the people I've met and corresponded with and got help when needed over the 20 years and received an Education on 67-72 Chevy Trucks that you can't buy. Always someone ready to help as what ever problem u seem to run into as someone along the way has had the same or a similar issue and has a solution. Have had help from quite a few members that have checked out trucks I was thinking of buying for me and did buy my present one in South Dakota with help from a Board Member. I don't plan on going anywhere and when I can reciprocrate the knowledge or ideas I've learned about the trucks. Because of this site I met a local to me member getting on to 10 yeas ago and we have become best buds and he's helped me a lot with the trucks and I guess he's learned stuff from me too. I took the original white front bumpered truck in the picture to the lowered pretty much done truck in the other pics from the knowlegde I've garnered here over the years.
Attached Images

Members I have personally met: MusicMan70 - HeavyD - ChewyChevy67 - StingRay -71SWB4x4 - 67 Burb - DeadheadNM - too much stuff - bc65 - das601

" Circumsatances Do Not Change Responsibility "

" The Sky is not the Limit, Your Mind is." Marilyn Monroe ..

RIP Charlie Watts 1941 - 2021
Already Gone is offline   Reply With Quote