The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2004, 12:39 PM   #1
streetbikedepot

72 blazer 4x4 for sale

Looks like I'm going to sale the Blazer. Its a 72, factory air dash, SB 400, auto, new brake booster and master cylinder, new power steering pump, 1 wire alternator, new dash and engine wiring harness. Runs strong, has a Lunati cam, Edel. carb and performer intake. It has three inch body lift, 4inch springs up front with 2 inch blocks, and add-a-leafs in the rear with taller blocks, I think three inch. I bought the truck with the suspension work done. It has Mickey Thompson 39x18.50 on it with alloy wheels. The body is solid, but need some bodywork, the bed sides are bare metal at the moment, no rust, torque boxes are perfect. Needs new seats, someone put later model seats in it, and they are busted down. I don't have a back seat for it. I have an extra set of doors with green glass, and a 4 point roll bar for the back. This truck is nothing real pretty to look at, but its big, strong and extremely reliable. I'll post up some pics later today. If anyone is interested email me at Corey@StreetbikeDepot.com. 4000.00 OBO
streetbikedepot is offline   Reply With Quote