The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2011, 09:25 PM   #1
54belair

My grandsons 68 stepper

After searching for almost a year, and considering all possibilities I was lucky enough to find exactly what I wanted----and at a bargain price!

This project starts out with a lot of work already done. It has a 350/700r4 and a 12 bolt open rear. Suspension has been changed to 72 and lowered with drop spindles 2 1/2 oin front and a couple inches in rear (by heating springs). She has ps /pb/ air / buckets / cowl induct. hood and a diff. gauge set.
All things that I would have added. The body is pretty good----needs both rockers (which came with it) and some minor dent work. Interior will have to be done as well.

After I get the body off and frame and body re-done, my end goal is to take out the beefed up 350 and the 700rand go back with a beefed up 4.3 v6 and a muncie 4 speed.

She runs and drives----and is ready to finish.

The title says "grand sons 68"--------eventually it will be! but for now its gonna be my toy.

Along with the truck I got all the old windows, another complete 12 posi rear, a turbo 350---and several other parts.

Can you say Lucky-- and Proud, boys and girls??? I am both
Attached Images

54belair is offline   Reply With Quote