The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-13-2003, 10:21 AM   #1
PHOENIX

Exclamation I need a Heater Control Plug ! ! ! ! !

I need to find a factory heater control plug. The plug that plugs into the back of the heater control panel. The plug is for the speed of the blower/fan motor. I have contacted and visited a few Chevy dealerships with no luck finding this part.

I would prefer it with some pigtails on it. But would be willing to take it without.

Let me know if you have one for sale or have one you can give away.

I dont know if it matters or not, but my truck is a heater only model.

Thanks
Old 02-13-2003, 01:19 PM   #2
PHOENIX

Come on damnit, it gets cold sometimes !
Old 02-13-2003, 05:36 PM   #3
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

im alledgedly going to the junkyard in the next week; if i go ill look for one for ya and pull it for ya

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 09:37 PM   #4
1976K5CHALET

Go see my buddy Randy over at Driven Auto....domestic 4x4 only...he is south of van buren on 35th ave....Mc Donalds on corner....east side of the road....you'll see a bunch of early bronco sheetmetal on racks out front.....

1976K5Chalet
1976K5CHALET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2003, 11:38 PM   #5
BIGCHEVYMAN1

pigtail

i will give you one if you pay the shipping from 37148. plug and how about 6 inches of the wires. let me know if you want it. j.c.
BIGCHEVYMAN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 06:43 PM   #6
PHOENIX

thanks guys. Bob said he sent it out. if anything is wrong with it ill be sure to hit you guys up.

Doug, great deal Ill try that first.

thanks alot guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-24-2003, 03:59 PM   #7
PHOENIX

OK guys I got the plug from Bob, but its the wrong plug

The one he sent me is shaped like a T. The one I need should have 4 (i think) in a row (straight line). Truck is a 1983 heat only model.

Doug,
Does your friend have one of these in stock down there? He is not far from my house, I live at 75th ave and Thomas.

BIGGCHEVYMAN1
how much do you think the shipping will be? I have sent small parts before like this and I just stuck them in an envelope and stuck one stamp on them. Always got there without a problem. Bob's package costed 60cents plus the nice package, Thanks again Bob I appreciate it alot, even though it ended up not being the right one. Do you want me to ship it back? If so, no problem, if no then Ill save it for someone else with the same problem

Thanks again guys!!!
Old 02-24-2003, 07:40 PM   #8
BIGCHEVYMAN1

i will look

i will look and see if i have one like that and if i do, i will check and see how much the ride is. j.c.
BIGCHEVYMAN1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 01:19 AM   #9
1976K5CHALET

Couldn't tell ya what he has in stock in the yard as i moved to Co. last May...but i did just get the oil cooler and brackets from a 80 Burb from him...lol. As a domestic junk yard of 4x4's its hard to tell what comes and goes...he allways let me wander the yard and see if there was anything i wanted...

75th ave...i used to live at 43rd and Glendale...actually right off of orangewood. I worked out at the new Freightliner dealership at 99th ave and I-10. Got a buddy at 107th and thomas buildin on two K5's right now...am 82 and a 73...miss the weather down there....its colder than a well diggers hind end right now...and preventing me getting after the TBI swap in my 76 K5 Chalet....

Hopefully sometime next month i'm gonna cruize down there and visit some of my buds....

Just got my new Tuffy Security Console so now i'll have toons again....also look in the phone book for tatum auto...sorry...phone is locked in toolbox at the shop...oops...ask for Nick....he can find just about any GM pigtail...connector body...terminal....and he is my best freind....got a NV4500 in the garage awaiting the ride to his house....hehehe.

Doug W
1976K5CHALET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 04:10 PM   #10
PHOENIX

Thanks a ton guys. Ill check out Randy on 35th. If no go Ill call Nick at Tatum.

BIGGCHEVYMAN1: Your gonna be my fall back on guy, I hope I dont need it though

Thanks alot guys, I have alot of stuff waiting to go into the dash, and I dont want to open her up till I got everything.