The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1973-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 02-24-2003, 10:59 PM   #1
fanman

Parting out 83 C10

I'm parting out my 83 C10. 250 L6, 3 Speed manual. Body is pretty beat up, most of the metal is rusted, except for the hood. The engine is dead, but the accesories are still good. The drive-train is still good (tranny needs shifter linkage work), rear end is stock, with 3.08's. Interior is ok, gauge cluster is good, along with what trim is in there. All the glass is good. Let me know if there is anything you need, I can get pics if needed. PM or e-mail fanman_2000@hotmail.com

I'm not stuck, I've still got some gas left"
fanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2003, 11:36 PM   #2
old Rusty C10
Robert Olson Transport

got the stock AM FM radio?

1951 International running on a squarebody chassis

"If a man's worth is judged by the people he associates himself with, then i am the richest man in the world knowing some of the fine people of this board"
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/a...t.php?f=25&a=9 (you can review the site rules here!)

PM Me for your vehicle/parts hauling needs in the North East US or see my Facebook page Robert Olson Transport

Live each day to the fullest.. you never know when fate is going to pull the rug out from under you...
I hate cancer!!
old Rusty C10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2003, 04:12 PM   #3
PHOENIX

Got a heater fan plug with pigtails on it? Hooks to rear of heater control panel in dash. Should connect directly to the back of the fan speed switch. Should have all contact in a line (4 wires I think, maybe 5). Youll know its the right one if the plug is NOT shaped like a T. Thanks, PM if you got it.
Old 02-25-2003, 04:42 PM   #4
fanman

old Rusty C10: No I don't have the stock radio.

PHOENIX: I do have that plug (the one with the black, blue, red and yellow wires). Make an offer.

Old 02-26-2003, 01:35 AM   #5
gchemist
BAD BOW-Silverado XST

Does it have a passenger side tank? I need the gas tank filler neck hose holder.
Old 02-26-2003, 06:35 PM   #6
fanman

gchemist: It has the single driver side tank. Sorry

Old 02-26-2003, 08:26 PM   #7
mckpaul

What about the chrome trim around the grill? Mine's an '84 but have found on some slightly older models the trim is there and will fit overall size wise, but is different in shape. The older ones have a basic bevel shape. I only have the bottom piece (there's 4 pieces, top, bottom, and two end pieces) and mine is not just beveled. I think in '83 they went to the one like mine. Hard to explain, but if you took it off and hack sawed it in two and looked at it from the end, it's not just a smooth curve, kind of has a square ridge that sitcks out of it. Not sure if all models were that way or just the Custom Deluxe models. Anyway, if that's what yours is, what kind of shape is it in, and how much would you want.

1984 Chevy C-10
*LWB/305*
mckpaul is offline   Reply With Quote