The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 11-09-2012, 10:32 AM   #1
oldschoolnewlook

Re: California Rod And Customs 68 C-10 build

Thanks for the info on the headlights. Quick question, did you fabricate your inner fenders or did you buy them and fabricate? If so, where did you purchase them? also how did you fabricate the new light custom buckets?

you inspire me! im working on my 72 C10 i just mounted my fenders and doors this week. please take a look and let me know your thoughts

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater
oldschoolnewlook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 11:34 AM   #2
DirtyDutchMen

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldschoolnewlook View Post
Thanks for the info on the headlights. Quick question, did you fabricate your inner fenders or did you buy them and fabricate? If so, where did you purchase them? also how did you fabricate the new light custom buckets?

you inspire me! im working on my 72 C10 i just mounted my fenders and doors this week. please take a look and let me know your thoughts

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

Hi We have a head light kit coming out for the 67-68 Chevys in the next couple of weeks that will include lights, buckets and mounts. The Buckets are fiberglass so the can be painted or chromed. The inner fenders are fabricate in our shop, the complete build was hand made in house (California Rod & Custom) Langley BC

Your trucks looks good keep up the work on it i am glad we have inspired you to work on it

Thanks Harold
DirtyDutchMen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:27 PM   #3
oldschoolnewlook

thanks for the reply!
so ball park January you will have some in stock? how much are you thinking?
would you be willing to just sell the light tubs and brackets? i have FJ lights already. I'm definitely interested. on the LED lights are they seperet stip or on your set up are they mounted in the lights them self? and can you get them in with bright white?

once again great build!!!
oldschoolnewlook is offline   Reply With Quote