The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Old 05-18-2013, 01:14 AM   #1
SS Tim

Chevrolet Dealer Communication Kits on CRG

Today's inbox had the message below from CRG (Camaro Research Group). Now these guys are serious researchers, number crunchers and statisticians‎. A place you just know I'd enjoy and have for many years. Thinking it is all relevant to this forum I wanted everyone to be aware of it and those that can, maybe help out too.

"We are happy to announce that CRG now has a YouTube channel and we have 13 videos on it for your enjoyment. These videos were made from two different Chevrolet dealer communication kits.

http://www.youtube.com/CamaroResearchGroup

The Camaro video unfortunately is not as complete as I would like it to be. I have the record, but do not have the film strip and only had most of the frames to be able to piece together what we have now. If anyone has the film strip and would be willing to let me barrow it, please contact me. If anyone has another communication kit from 67, 68 or 69, and would like to help us add more videos, let me know.
Enjoy,

To unsubscribe from these announcements, login to the forum and uncheck "Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email." in your profile.

You can view the full announcement by following this link:

http://www.camaros.org/forum/index.php?topic=10835.0

Regards,
The CRG Discussion Forum Team."
SS Tim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 07:53 AM   #2
bruceman1968

Re: Chevrolet Dealer Communication Kits on CRG

Awesome link Tim! I love to see how they did it back in the day. I'm going to be watching all the videos tomorrow afternoon.
Old 05-18-2013, 09:53 AM   #3
70c10-08

Cool Re: Chevrolet Dealer Communication Kits on CRG

I don't have either of those but I have the communication kit from 1970 here's the link to the thread http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=521987
70c10-08 is offline   Reply With Quote